Who should consider having a customized training program?
- People who want to start an exercise program but do not know where to start
- Workers who perform repetitive activities causing constant pain (working in a seated position or lifting heavy objects)
- Athletes who want to go beyond the performance they have achieved so far
This training is done in small groups (3 to 4 people max) and includes an assessment to find out your mobility and flexibility levels as well as an evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses. Personalized exercises to meet the needs of each will be demonstrated so that participants can use them at home or at the gym. A follow-up visit is also included in this training to validate the progress of the points to work on.
Working out is only positive. Although it may cause some small aches, they are only the result of your body adapting to the training and should be viewed as good. Drinking a little more water and getting your body to move again will make those aches disappear.
Clinique Santé Guindon offers you a personalized physical activity program based on your requirements, in accordance with the opinions of the different specialists treating you: osteopath, physiotherapist, massage therapist, naturopath. This service is for people wanting to introduce training gradually into their daily lives, who seek motivation to train at home with a follow-up and who wish to persevere. Whether it is for weight loss, to counter your sedentary lifestyle as a new retiree, or to improve a particular health condition, the clinic offers an opportunity to accompany you and achieve your goals.
Some people may not be eligible to receive this service depending on their health status. A medical examination might be required for your protection.
- Guilt of never have taken the time to do it
- Don’t like to go to commercial training centers
- Training schedule that does not match yours
- Lack of information
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of equipment
- Fear of ridicule
- Fear of not being up to the challenge
- Not knowing how to start
If any of the above statements describe you, then our programs are for you.
- Provides a good quality of life
- Decreases your pain
- Puts you in touch with your body
- Improves the performance of your leisure activities
- Improves the quality of your sleep
- Increases muscle mass
- Weight loss
- Decreases the load on the bones
- Improves good mood by increasing serotonin secretion
- Increases self-esteem
- Reduces the risk of depression
- Evacuates stress as well as other health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol