Here are the main points I noted in this article in LaPresse : carnet d’endorphines histoires de genoux
- Running causes less pain than soccer or any other contact sports.
- The iliotibial strip, which is located outside the thigh, ensures control of the trunk, pelvis and knee while the body moves forward and down when the knee is flexed.
- Irritation of the iliotibial strip and irritation of the patella (patellofemoral syndrome) are caused by 3 factors:
- lack of flexibility of the strip
- lack of flexibility and/or strength of the hip muscles
- bad running pattern
To remedy this, contact us. One of our physiotherapists will be able to help you with your rehabilitation.